San Antonio, TX, USA
In this role, as a successful candidate you will conduct process monitoring and support in-line quality control, measure dimensions of pre-cut raw material, clean critical part of machine for process sustain and keep recording process monitoring result. Engineering team can conduct appropriate control on manufacturing process based on the monitoring and measurement result.
And, you will assist Engineering team to build test samples to verify the new materials or new designed module for in-house test or certification test. In addition, you will conduct training in critical manual process and support production team directly.
- Understanding on metric system of measurement and criteria
- Good skill on soldering.
- Good skill to handle thin and brittle material. Experience on operating equipment HMI
- Generate equipment deficiency reports to resolve equipment anomalies and prevent potential failure or material damages
- Good skill at MS office programs
- Ensure equipment operates smoothly and efficiently within manufacturing requirements-Daily cleaning
- Direct production support for Day or Night shift (If necessary)
- Maintain safety working environment
- Create and revise Sop for a specific process
- Collaborate with cross-function Equipment/Quality/Production teams to fix process and quality issue.
- Assist in testing and/or launching new products or in the use of new material
Education and Experience
Preferred associate degree in Materials, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics and Chemistry or at least 4 years’ experience on manufacturing process, R&D lab or quality control.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshoot skills.
- Able to work independently to resolve issues.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Frequently lifts, carries, moves and positions objects weighing up to 25 pounds unassisted, when performing essential job functions.
- Typically, bends, stoops, crouches, ascends, and descends on a regular basis, when performing essential job functions.
- Constantly observes, assesses, inspects, communicates, detects, conveys, and exchanges information, when performing essential job functions.